The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
My 11 Questions For The Nominees
- What was your favorite age?
My favourite age was 26 (for although I had experience) I looked like I was 16 which at the time affronted me for some odd reason, but in retrospect delights me now.
- What is your most prized possession?
My prized possession would be my cat, Porsche who is such an incredible animal and who brings me such joy. He’s intelligent, has a great sense of humour, is a character, and hands above other cats I’ve had. I love him dearly. ( I don’t regard my kids as possessions, but gifts, you see.)
- How do you like your eggs?
I enjoy poached eggs most but omelets too.
- Who is your favorite author or poet?
Not sure I can answer that as I have many, but I know who I dislike (wait for it) Edgar Allen Poe. His work was so dark and negative.
- Can you dance well?
I used to dance very well, once upon a time, until my “activity” limiting accident. Still love watching ballroom dancing competitions around the world.
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
That would be Albert Einstein – “Creativity is contagious, pass it on.”
- What word in your language do you like most?
Love. Lover conquers hate, can overcome obstacles, open doors, heals and simply cuts to the chase of all our problems when you seriously consider it.
- Do prefer the ocean or the mountains?
That’s a more difficult one. I love the ocean and I doubt I could live anywhere it wasn’t. I learned to love the mountains after living on the prairie and being terrified of their majestic peaks at first. Then I fell in love with them. Luckily I have both nearby 🙂
- What was your greatest accomplishment to date?
My most precious accomplishment was being able to have two children, and watching them grow into fine adults, and knowing they love me and want me in their lives and actively include me.
- Who is your favorite actor or actress?
My favourite actor would be Robert Redford.
- Can you sing well?
I used to, yes. I loved singing very much. These days I enjoy singing along with newcomers on The Voice and X Factor. Their auditions always touch me so much as they sing “their” way at that moment in time, untouched by what the “masses” do.