- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself
This is the addy of silverlady who nominated me for this dear award. Her writing is always on top of it and I find her inspirational and quite delightful. Please take a look and you’ll see what I mean. I want to humbly thank you silverlady as this has most definitely touched my heart and I consider it and you precious indeed. Thank you.
My 5 questions:
- What inspired you to start blogging? I started blogging upon learning about “blogging” from my son. I had no idea there was such a thing and although I’d heard it mentioned in movies, never gave it a thought as I didn’t know what it was. One day my son suggested I try it, set everything up for me and I got started. I haven’t looked back since. It’s become a great joy in my life.
- What motivates you in the mornings? I’d have to say three things. My daughter (and grandchildren all four ages ranging from 15, 14, 9, 7) as well as my son who helps me with so much and meeting up here daily to blog with you all and share as well as write.
- Where would you like to go on a retreat? Honestly, I doubt I’d enjoy that much. I have everything I need right here.
- What would you like to learn that you haven’t yet? I’d love to learn to REALLY sing, sing well. I can sing and am quite passable, but I’d love that very much, or learning an instrument as that is another passion.
- What advice would you give someone starting out? Enjoy! Write what comes naturally, by that I mean what’s in your heart. Don’t stop to consider phraseology, what others might think, numbers. Just Write! Enjoy the other bloggers and what they have to share and impart (you’ll find it invaluable) not only on a personal level but invaluable as it brings thought-provoking articles to the fore, you learn about others and hence yourself and give them honest feedback. Tell them what you liked about the article they wrote or what drew you to it. It’s monumental as encouragement goes.
- Again, I wish to thank silverlady for the nomination. I noticed a pretty impresive list of people and writers there. I shall treasure this, very much now and on into the future. Take care of yourself. We’ll chat soon.
Three Things About Me
Due to a workplace accident I have been unable to work for 20 years which was a considerable strain as I had to learn to live with a constant and unending disability that has affected my life on every level.
I recently moved 30 miles to where my children were born so as much as it is moving forward, it’s also moving back as well giving me an opportunity to create new memories, while dealing with the earlier ones (I was married with children then). hehe couldn’t resist.
I am passionate about many things including writing, music, art (all kinds) and last but most certainly not lease my family. I’m very passionate about being here and sharing and seeing each of you daily, you lift my spirits, give positive feed back, and you have become my second family. I treasure you all. Very much!
If I’ve missed anything out forgive me, my sight is not great and fails me at the most awkward of moments.
I’m not sure what best posts means, but the ones I enjoyed most are:
Nathan beginning to end, a work in progress. hehe
Oh but that I could add more, but many would rather not, so although your grand, your not here at this time.