I wish to thank Unmotivated Enthusiast for nominating me. I’m honoured and delighted.
11 Random Facts About Me
l. I have a delightful very intelligent cat I call Porsche (he races with stealth)
2. I’m pretty sure my middle name is cream cheese-aholic
3. Due to an accident, I’ve lost a considerable amount of my vision which cannot be repaired lest i lose both eyes
4. Once a photographer, I received by-lines for my work
5. I recently moved after 30 years to a new location
6. I really used to enjoy camping
7. Most of what I’ve learned is self taught from photography to drawing, painting, crochet and knitting.
8. I absolutely love humour and jokes even though I never remember them, except for the punchline.
9. I’m short, but good things come in small packages, ask anyone
10. I look forward to The Daily Promp and can’t wait to read what others have written and add a tidbit of my own
11. I am the original “chatty cathy” if you doubt me, ask anyone crazy enough to chat with me, mwhahaha
Now for the 11 Random Questions
1 What is your passion?
Wow difficult off the hop! I have had difficulty narrowing that down because I am passionate about many things but I’d have to say writing.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I enjoy writing and my son suggested giving it a try. I didn’t even know they existed, how to begin or what to say. I’m not adept at getting around the internet, so all I can say, is I wrote a blog about blogging and you’ll have to go to my blog to find it.
3.If I could change one thing about myself, what would it be?
I would have taken my health a lot more seriously much earlier on.
4.Is there a moment in your life you wish you could go back to, just to enjoy it again? If so, what is it?
I would go back to the moment I discovered the ocean, breathing in the delightful salty sea air and basking in the sun as the waves lapped the shore.
5.Are you planning on publishing a book in the future, If so, what would it be about?
In actuality I already have published a book, it’s entitled “Prisoner on Holiday” and it’s a mystery.
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I’m not sure it is “love at first sight” but I do believe an immediate attraction on another level can be felt that draws you to another and I don’t mean lust.
7.Is there something your afraid of that is quite unusual?
No, I don’t have any unusual fears.
8.What country are you from?
I live in Canada, on an island in British Columbia.
9.How many languages do you speak?
Unfortunately, only one as I’ve forgotten my French and Sign Language and Spanish.
10.What is one of your most embarrassing moments in life?
I don’t recall any embarrassing moment, just humiliated beyond words moments, which I will not be sharing. lol
11.Are you happy?
The first half of my life was horrific, the 2nd half was spectacular due to the arrival of my children. They have added an invaluable and unequaled richness and we share a warm close relationship. Unbelievably so, unexpectedly so. Delightfully so. I am incredibly happy!
I am nominating and contacting the following people I have been following. Their styles may differ, but their message is always interesting and clear.
I nominate AprilEsutton, The Story Reading Ape, Swaugh212, Marilyn Armstrong,Gbolabo Adetunj. Unfortunately I’m not adept enough at finding emails and cannot add them. However I replied to each as I am able to inform them about their nomination.
Thank you so much Unmotivated Enthusiast for the nomination. I enjoy reading your written word and look forward to reading more of your work.
PS I would have re-nominated you btw.
Questions for my nominees.
- If you’ve written a novel, how long did it take?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- What has been the most difficult struggle to overcome?
- What is the happiest moment of your life thus far?
- What humourous moment filled you with delight you enjoy to this day?
- Are you a pet lover?
- What other passions do you enjoy?
- If you were to write a novel and haven’t yet, what would it be about?
- How did you get into blogging?
- Do you travel?
- What is the most satisfying accomplishment of your life thus far?